Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
Leeds University Business School is offering scholarships for students from UK, EU, and Overseas commencing Master programs in academic year 2017 / 2018.
Applicants must hold a conditional / unconditional offer to study Master degree at the university. Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic records, professional and personal skills through work experience and/or extra-curricular activities. Applicants must download and complete the scholarship application form and follow the instructions. The amount of scholarships are vary between programs.
Level of Education
Scholarships available for Master degree only.
Subjects or Fields of Study
Scholarships available for a wide range of subjects offered at the Leeds University Business School, such as:
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Actuarial Finance
- MSc Banking and International Finance
- MSc Finance and Investment
- MSc Financial Mathematics
- MSc Financial Risk Management
- MSc Management
- MSc Business Analytics and Decision Sciences
- MSc Enterprise
- MSc Global Innovation Management
- MSc Global Supply Chain Management
- MSc Information Systems and Information Management
- MSc Strategic Management in the Global Environment
- MSc Organizational Psychology
- MSc Business Psychology
- MSc Economics
- MSc Economics and Finance
- MSc International Business
- MSc Consumer Analytics and Marketing Strategy
- MSc International Marketing Management
- MA Organizational Behaviour
- MA Human Resource Management
- MA Advertising and Marketing
- MA Corporate Communications, Marketing and Public Relations
Amount of Scholarships
The amount of scholarships are vary between programs. Please check their website for more detail.
Duration of Scholarships
Scholarships available for the duration of your study.
To be eligible for the scholarships, applicants must meet all the eligibility criteria below:
- Applicants are welcome from any country: UK, EU, and Overseas.
- Applicants must meet all the entry requirements for Master degree program.
- Applicants must meet the English language requirement.
- Applicants must hold an offer to study Master program at the Leeds University Business School.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic records, professional and personal skills through work experience and/or extra-curricular activities.
Number of Scholarships Available
A number of scholarships are available for various programs.
Scholarships available for students from any country: UK, EU & Overseas.
Please take note on the above eligibility criteria carefully. Applicants will be assessed based on academic track records and professional / personal skills.
How to Apply
- Applicants must hold an offer to study at the Leeds University Business School before applying for the scholarship.
- Applicants must download and complete the scholarship application form and follow the instructions.
Please check their website for further info and guidance on how to apply for this particular scholarship.
The closing date for this scholarship is April 30, 2017 for international students and July 31, 2017 for UK / EU students.
Please take note of the deadline. Late or incomplete submissions will not be entertained!
Successful applicants will be notified of the outcome of their scholarship application within four weeks of the deadline and must accept the scholarship within two weeks of receiving the scholarship offer.
- This scholarship program is for students from any country: UK, EU and Overseas.
- Applicants must hold offer to study before applying for this scholarship.
For further info please visit: business.leeds.ac.uk.
139 kali dilihat, 0 kali dilihat hari ini